Each person has feelings and emotions that are buried deep within ourselves and are placed at the level of our subconsciousness. Controlling and holding back emotions can have extremely negative consequences and impacts, and can lead to psychosomatic, physical and psychological disorders and damage.
The physical consequences caused by repressed emotions:
the manifestation of these physical disorders is diverse and is done in several different ways depending on the individual:
- Anxiety can cause tachycardia, faster heart rate, and increased sweating and tremors.
- Diarrhea and vomiting can be caused by panic.
- Acute pain and liver crisis may be a sign of repressed anger, unrequited feelings, or an inability to cope with life-changing changes.
- The societal and environmental malaise causes several infections including urinary tract infections.
- The reluctance to formulate certain things, for lack of courage, for fear of disappointment, shock or simply to be misunderstood, have a very negative impact on health and cause pain in the throat. In addition, sometimes ear infections are due to our unwitting refusal to hear certain words.
- The knees can be affected by an excessive obstinacy and rigidity and a refusal to obey or to bend in the face of certain situations.
- Anxiety has several negative effects on health, indeed, anxiety and fear related to its financial security or its future..etc promotes lower back pain, or in the legs, feet and ankles.
- A stubbornness causes a tense and painful neck.
- Strong pain in the shoulders can occur because of conflict situations, insecurity, or emotional overwork, linked to an excess of solitary involvement in the management of our multiple responsibilities.
- Hazing and jaw-tightening in specific situations can result in toothache, mouth ulcers and other abscesses.
- The gall bladder may be caused by a prolonged struggle against the adversities of life in general, and therefore frustrations that may arise when the results obtained do not seem satisfactory to us.
- A confrontation with situations where we could not act, express ourselves, will gnaw inside us and may be expressed by the hormonal disorders of the thyroid gland.
- Because of extreme stress related to trying situations where one feels totally helpless and disarmed and weak, a hernia will be put in place. Indeed, this intense emotion will express through a point of weakness that hernia at the level of the human body.
For example, shutting oneself up, silencing things one would like to express can cause inguinal hernia.
In the case of the umbilical hernia, the cause is a failure to face the difficulties of life, the systematic search for ease in the face of a reality that rarely allows it.
In the case of disc herniation, underestimating oneself and a lack of confidence in one’s abilities are the most likely causes.
In the case of the hiatus hernia, this attack is favored by the excessive desire for absolute control over the following events:
- epidermis diseases can be linked to a set of emotional disorders, which disturb us. Systematic negativity, feeling of insecurity, lack of communication … etc.
Anxiety of all kinds, deeply concealed and non-externalized, causes eczema.
-The non-acceptance of the self favors the presence of other skin diseases such as acne which is a sign of a hedge towards the appearance of the self, suddenly it will promote the isolation in which they put themselves unconsciously.
- lack of self-confidence, inability to reveal feelings, anger, lack of recognition, failure in all its forms, and many more can cause pain in the arm.
For this, it is essential to express and to externalize our repressed emotions, to evacuate them as much as necessary, in order to free us from their underhand hold and to avoid multiple physical attacks.
Indeed, the body reacts with several signs and codes that must be paid attention because it is alarm, a serious warning that it is important to perceive and take into consideration to avoid a possible complication.